Monday, November 21, 2011

Victory!

How do I begin when most often I am left speechless because of who God is? I can write today in praise and awe of the One who calls us beloved. He is our victorious King!

As the holidays are right before us, especially Thanksgiving this week, I have never been more thankful for all that God has done! So many dreams of mine have come true within the past year that I do not even have the words to describe my grateful heart. I cannot even begin to sum up all that God has done or is going to do. It would literally be a novel if I began to describe everything that has taken place.

I am beyond excited when God begins awakening hearts and revealing more of who He is to those that are very dear to my heart, as well as my husband's heart. Just this week, God revealed His marvelous Love and Spirit to dear friends of ours whom are family to us. New life and healing was a surprise for them this week and we could not be happier. In fact, I sing and dance in praise to God for His victory!

God also did very many victorious things for us this week. We are learning what it means to fight the enemy with the Holy Spirit leading our every step. To know the Spirit by His first name, Holy, is something that transforms my husband and I every day. We bow in surrender and deny ourselves in order for Christ to reign in us. Victory! There is only victory in Jesus.

I hold all these things close to my heart; the things that God has done and has promised us. As I do, these take root within me and I feel as if I could fly high on wings of eagles. Do I feel strong? Most of the time I feel so weak and unworthy. But God states, "my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9). That is all that I need to know and my heart is content. 

During the rage of battle, we know that our King goes before us victorious! We are found in the arms of Love, safe, and thriving in ways that we never thought could ever be possible. This life is hard but living it is an adventure that brings such joy and love. I pray that not just my life, but also the life of my husband and I would only reveal who God is. And God brings freedom, joy, healing, love, peace, life, and victory! My heart sings praise to our Victorious King and will continue to all of the days of my life.

Thank you Lord for who you are! We will never stop serving you and loving you with everything within us. Thank you for your victory! Your blessings and gifts are more than we ever dreamed. We thank you with our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment