Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wonderstruck... Struck by Wonder

 God is so wonderful! He fills me with amazing wonder. 

I can relate a lot to Margaret Feinberg as she describes what it means to be struck by the wonder of God. There is such depth to God's heart for us. While reading Wonderstruck, I find myself reflecting back on the first moments when I was filled with the wonder of who God was, after so many lies of who He is was stripped away. My heart takes flight at the thought that I am His and His alone. It is truly a divine romance that I am thankful will never end.

This book is so good! I encourage you to reserve a copy or begin a Bible study through this book. You can reserve the book here:  goo.gl/YsbHW

You will not be disappointed! 

Blessings to you as we give thanks this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment