Friday, October 10, 2014

Younique Party!!... my review on Younique Mineral Touch Cream Foundation


 My Sister is a Younique Presenter. Please go follow her blog here: 

http://youniquemom.blogspot.com/p/younique-products.html

Please join my online party through the 19th of October. This is something that has become special for my sister and myself during the passing of our Mom, who would have loved to enjoy this makeup with us. Read my review below of the Younique Mineral Touch Cream Foundation and join our online party:

www.youniqueproducts.com/Angie/party/685958/view


Touch Cream Foundation

Younique Mineral Touch Cream Foundation is by far one of my most favorite cream foundations that I have used.

Let me be the first to tell you that I am generally picky about what goes onto my face. I have tried products from the cheapest to some top of the line products throughout the years. I have done everything from making my own facial products to getting expert advice on my skin sensitivities. This is why my favorite products are good for the health of my skin and the health of my body.

The Younique Mineral Touch Cream Foundation feels like I am moisturizing my skin without it feeling greasy. It looks natural while covering up some of my skin imperfections. It evens out my skin tone on days where my skin is either dry or slightly greasy. I am thankful that it lasts throughout my entire day, even a day full of many tears. Unlike other foundations I have used before, it blends well, keeps my skin breakout free, and makes me feel beautiful as well as healthy.

For those of you that package matters as well, please note this small detail: The container that it comes in has a plastic cover inside with a makeup pad that fits perfectly on top. This helps to protect the cream foundation from contamination and growth of bacteria that occurs in makeup products.

Younique Mineral Touch Cream Foundation is worth every penny. It is by far one of my most favorite cream foundations that I have used.

No comments:

Post a Comment